Taco-Man hates the RIAA Taco-Man hates the RIAA

Funny

It was perfect how you had the two boys using napster because the RIAA isn't even on top of current technologies. This was a good laugh. I'm adding this to my favorites.

Samination responds:

Wow. you got it. :D Also, I figured everyone would know what Napster is.

Customer Service (PREV) Customer Service (PREV)

No Thank-you.

I'll just watch Clerks instead.

Ninja Turtles: Last Stand Ninja Turtles: Last Stand

Very Funny film.

A very great effort by the great **Jon**
YOU CAN ONLY GO UP FROM HERE! The serious tone made things even funnier. YOu know, it's amazing how dickheads miss the point. Yeah, you could have animated shredder's arms, but that wasn't your vision!

He's not a dumbass people, he knows how to animate arms!

Broken Saints Chapter 5 Broken Saints Chapter 5

Pretty damn boring,

This is the first one I ever clicked on and it will also be the last. That isn't so strange by the way. The majority of you cannot say that you got into a comic book from the first issue. Every one must stand on its own, this one didn't. I fell asleep during this as well. There are a lot of great online comics, this aint one of them.

Technically speaking, the flash is great. Lots of different techniques and ideas were presented. I'm voting 2.

Mariotrix Three Mariotrix Three

What a piece of shit!

This movie has IN-YOUR-FACE gay.

The Michael Jackson Theor The Michael Jackson Theor

Jacko Sounding Whacko!

Man, you made Jacko sound so weak! But at the same time you got me busting out laughing! LOVE IT! More MJ fans need to hear this!

Miss.Dynamite XIII Miss.Dynamite XIII

It's not that bad.

I'm a dude and I watched it no problem. The balls to the chair thing isn't violent at all. I can't understand all the damn hype about it.

Super Mario Blitz Super Mario Blitz

!

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!? It's even better when you Download it and watch it fullscreen.

The PowderPuff Boys! The PowderPuff Boys!

Fantastic

DO MORE!

Stick Skater Stick Skater

That was pretty damn funny!

You have a talent. It's kind of disturbing hearing everyone telling you to make one with real people.